Caldero Limited are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy (together with our terms and conditions) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. We keep certain basic information when you visit our website and recognise the importance of keeping that information secure and letting you know what we will do with it.
Information we may collect from you we may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on caldero.co.uk.
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- we may also ask you to complete surveys, that we use to improve customer experience.
- details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not always completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways to:
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- provide you with information, services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- notify you about changes to our service.
you have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes, this can be done by unchecking the appropriate box in your account or e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You the right to access information held about you we will e-mail this to you if requested.